Saturday, 9 January 2016

Dirty Pick Up Lines

So my first two posts were about babes. Now for the pick up lines.

One thing you should know about me is that I enjoy the wittiness of a good pick up lines. Whether they work or not is not my concern. A good pick up line to me is in the same vein of a joke or riddle or anything that can inspire a chuckle or a laugh.

My favourite type are the dirty or sexual ones. I have too many in mind to list them all out so I have decided to just share 15 of my favourite ones taken from a list of 250 dirty pick up lines:

  1. I can touch your belly button.. from the inside.
  2. I like every bone in your body, especially mine.
  3. You wanna do a 68? You go down on me, and I’ll owe you one.
  4. If you’ve lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?
  5. I got the F, the C and the K. All I need now is U!
  6. I’ll fuck you so hard the neighbors will be having the cigarette when we’re done.
  7. Do you think a relationship between you and I would be all sex, or do you think that there would be some depth to it?
  8. I’m like a firefighter, I find ’em hot and leave ’em wet!
  9. Do you know what would look good on you? Me.
  10. Do you give head to strangers? [No] Well then, allow me to introduce myself.
  11. Playing doctor is for kids! Let’s play gynecologist.
  12. are you hiring? I really need a blowjob.
  13. I don’t know you, and you don’t know me, but who’s to say it’s wrong if we sleep together?
  14. I’m gonna have sex with you tonight so, you might as well be there.
  15. If a women asks, “Excuse me, do you have the time?” You should answer: “Yeah! Do you have the energy?”
What do you think? Did you enjoy them? Comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment